Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SU Workshop Update

I had my workshop last night! We had fun!!!!!!!! I went ahead and closed my workshop to help with some time restraints with my demo's preparation for convention! I was happy to do so! If you missed out on ordering this time around don't dispair! I plan to become a demo myself !hopefully in August. I'm going to wait till the new catalog so that I can start with a fresh season. SOOOOO excited! I absolutely LOVE SU!!!!! Thank you for the orders from my MB friends! It was a huge help for me for hostess rewards. Thank you again! I can't wait to post all the neat stuff I ordered! Ok I've gotta go for now...just buggin is needing my attention as I've not posted there all day! Or the cricut mb! Wow...I worked at the office and I fixed a big dinner for my family...cause I love em! Every last one of em! My sweetie works hard and I like to spoil him when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)