Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update...

Quick update for ya'll who are so great to follow my blog...
The one that was ill is better three others had the tummy bug and are over it and now yup you guessed it the momma has it now:(  But rest assured I did get to go to the SU Demo meeting and learned how to use my brayer!  I will be workin up a pictorial on brayering...tho I'm nowhere near great at it...just that I learned a lil and others have asked me to share what I picked up from Ann showing us some tips...I hope  to be feeling much better tomorrow...as of now I have the cut files designed for Thanksgiving Decorations, the Christmas Card Photo for this year is in the works and will have that photo shoot upcoming in the next week or so...I miss ya'll and miss sharing projects but Lord willing I'll have some new ones up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Jenny, I hope you feel better, very very soon! It is so hard when the Momma is sick! With the holidays around the corner and sooo much paper crafting that needs to get done (LOL) I wish you a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ur feeling better soon...That whole tummy thing is just cruel!! And bad enough when the kiddos get it..but when it hits momma...yikes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)