Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished them up:)

I finally finished up the AZ Lo's I posted partially done the other day:)  And for your viewing pleasure LO #1:

This LO all I did was cut the AZ shape from Early Espresso CS with 50 States and the lil buffalo skull (I added some glaze to make it shiny)  to mark the area of Tombstone AZ.  I did the title with Don Juan and welded it all together then I cut it from Crumb Cake CS.  I inked the title with Early Espresso and some Chocolate Chip Ink as well.  The photos are double matted with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  The background paper looks like the wooden sidewalks in Tombstone and is from my stash.  I used some retired red hemp twine from SU and tied knots in it to finish off the top and bottom of the page.
a closeup:
I know Ashlee will like this:)


And....LO #2

I used some patterned paper from my stash got at a craft store while shopping with ScrappinJoy this summer:)  I cut the title in Vanilla Vinyl as to help with adhering to the LO.  The journaling is at the very bottom .  And so you can see better I took some closeups:)



 In this one you can see how I did the journaling.


In these two it is a closeup of the vinyl title. Title is from an old Hymn that I love "Rock of Ages".

and LO #3

This LO features the Sunsets in Arizona:)
I used More Mustard CS for the base page then I added the photos all cropped down to fit.  I then used Basic Black and Cajun Craze CS and cut the Arizona in regular and shadow from 50States and layered them.  I then used Black Vinyl and cut the sunsets from Calligraphy.  I then layered that over the Arizona to make my Arizona Sunsets title for the page.  I just love how this turned out:)
and for closeups:

This one shows the title layering up close.

and a cool angle so I thought I'd share this one with ya'll too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)