Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Birthday Card

Yes I really made one!  I know I've been very very bad and bought a few this month, but they just "fit" the recipients' personalities:)  This one also does but I knew she would appreciate the handmade element:)  Its not my greatest layering, but I am getting better with it:)  I flipped and welded the Kitty from Celebrations and made the shadow the actual card using Whisper White CS.  I then used Basic Gray for the Kitty's head and Pear Pizzaz for the hat.  I used several shades of stickles for the hat...I also added some googley eyes I had in my stash:)  I used Basic Black ink and stamped the sentiment fom Whimsical Words. 

and this cute lil kitty wasn't complete without a pinked up nose and some red for his mouth and a bit of black highlights or would they be lowlights...well anyhow he's all ready and drying and waiting to be given to my SIL who is a cat lover!  I hope she enjoys this lil guy as much as I enjoyed making him for her:)

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks I hope my SIL likes it...she loves kitty cats:) It sure isn't my best but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love it!! Such a cute hat and I love the little pink nose!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)