Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Christmas Time?!?

I did take a few min in my studio this morning...I worked on a couple ideas floatin in my head for my Christmas Cards this year...I am still working on the main card  ideas I know the image I'm using just not sure how I want to do it...I did get a sentiment for the cards stamped and punched out this morning:)  Now the house is a wreck and needs some attention and I still don't know how to rearrange to make the airflow better in this front room...Hmmmm...one tiny vent and its at the baseboard near a doorway and a cold air return vent on the other side of the room neither can be covered tho both are obstructed at the moment with the current placement.
~~Jenny~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)