Monday, March 29, 2010

I did it!

actually did it !  I went and got my nails tipped!  I'm loving them I think...LOL  I am finding a new way of typing to make it work better for me with these things...first time ever had them done and its a french mani too:)  As promised here are some pics of my nails all done..please disregard the glare...odd time of day and lighting was messed up:)  Thanks to the SU box for being my backdrop:)

Yes I know they are different sizes in the pics but really i'm right handed so trying to take a picture using my left hand wasn't working out so well:)


1 comment:

  1. very pretty. I have done that before, but it just wasn't for me. I like just a regular manicure. Your nails look great!
    Have a great week

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)