Thursday, December 31, 2009

WOW 2009 last day!

I can hardly believe this year is already done...We've had our shares of ups and downs but thankful to say this year we've been blessed!  As many of you know my sweetheart has Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and has been given the status of Remission (stil present just not active).   This is a HUGE blessing for us.  While it has been difficult at times we really have learned alot thru it.  I feel blessed to have met many new faces here at "studio j"  I do hope you'll keep coming back and checking in often...I've got some BIG stuff coming up and you don't want to miss it!  Check back tomorrow for one of many things to get my 2010 off to a crafting start!!!

~~~Jenny~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)