Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Enjoying Christmas Vacation:)

Most of you know we homeschool here at our house...we are really enjoying our Christmas Break:)  Daddy(my sweetie) is off for the whole week too!  I've had so much fun doing NOTHING!  LOL  I have been playing with my new Gypsy and learning it's features and I'm trying to learn all the neat things I can do with it!  I can't wait to combine all my SU stuff with my Gypsy creations and make some AWESOME things to share with ya'll!  I do hope I can make something worthy to share with my creative friends:)  I do want to get some winter decor made for the house so I'll post when I actually get some things done:)  for now I have to do some housework even that doesn't take a vacation:(  LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)