Friday, October 30, 2009

I played:)

I got to play while waiting for the dryer to finish up tonight:)  Here are three cards I made all the same yet different:)



All three were made using all SU: The card bases are Whisper White CS, layered with  Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP flocked pape\& Real Red CS embossed with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  The Berry Christmas Stamp Set was used for all the stamped images.  I used the following ribbons: Mistletoe Ribbon Originals and Whisper White Satin Ribbon.  The inks used were Old Olive and Real Red Classic Ink.


4 comments:

  1. I love these cards, simple yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much:) That is what I was going for:) Found a few simple designs in mags and on sites so it isn't original by any means but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous cards! such dramatic reds! love them! left a little something on my blog for ya! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwws crystal thanks:) always encouraging me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)