Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Practical Scrappers - Stamp Challenge


Christine and Angie over at Practical Scrappers gave us (the design team) a challenge to use Stamps we already have on hand!  Of course this was sooooooo difficult for me, NOT...LOL since ya'll know I LOVE to Stamp!  Ok so then it was wow what set do I use?  Well I have the level 3 hostess set "The More the Merrier" and I soooo love cupcakes so what a natural choice!  I finally got to use this stamp!  YAY!  I made the card using Bashful Blue Cardstock for the base.  Then I layered a strip of Whisper White in the center.  I then added the Scalloped Circles (Real Red, cut using Scalloped Circle Punch) layered with the Bashful Blue 1 3/8" Circle Punchie, then I added the 1" circle punchies that had the Cupcakes stamped using Basic Black ink and colored using Bashful Blue and Real Red inks I used Bashful Blue ink on my Cupcakes Wheel and rolled across the top and the bottom of the card.  I hope you all enjoy this card as much as I do:)  Happy Stamping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)