Thursday, September 3, 2009

Christmas Cards....

I am wondering if ya'll make your cards and if you do how you progress with them?  I make my cards most of the years...but I tend to do all one type...just a multiple of them...this year I need to make over 100 and don't know if I should do them all the same or do like 5 of one 5 of another type thing....hmmmm I put in an order yesterday for a few items to try out an idea.  Not sure if I want to do 100 of that same one tho...also do you emboss all your cards or just some?  I'm just wanting to hear some feedback on your Christmas Card making:)  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I usually make them all the same, but last year I made like 5 of one & 5 of another etc. But I don't make 100. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I would make each and every one different. This year, I am thinking of doing maybe 5-ish and repeating the pattern. It is just quicker and not so exhausting. Last year I made over 250 cards - yikes!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny,
    I make around 50 cards, I make a variety of cards. Some for special people (family), special friends, etc. Last year I made the Cuttle Bug Embossed Tree with bling and I had the kids help me Emboss them. I am looking forward to seeing your cards.

    liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)