Monday, August 24, 2009

some cards:)

I needed a couple more thank yous here is what I came up with:) I still have a few more I need to do but tonight I'm worn out!
For these two I used Real Red and Whisper White CS, Rockabilly DSP(ret) as well as Basic Black and Whisper White Ribbon. Inks used: Basic Black(edges) and Real Red Scalloped Circle and Scalloped Edge punch. All Stampin' UP!
***************************************************************************
I had a few cards I wanted to get made for some friends at church going thru some tough times with health and a death in the family for another.



for these I used a base of Very Vanilla and layered using Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral. Ribbon used is Very Vanilla Grosgrain. Inks were Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral. I used the eyelet border punch as well all from Stampin' UP! On a couple of the cards I embossed them using the Flourish and Damask Texture Plates in my BigShot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)