Monday, August 24, 2009

Creative Twist Upside Down and Inside Out Challenge!






Christina over at Creative Twist challenged us (the design team) to do a LO with the theme of Upside Down and/or Inside Out...I had a whole other LO planned and at the last minute couldn't find the pic i wanted to use!!!!! Ugh, but I'm so glad cause now look at this...a way to have documented this hillarious moment!


PS: here are some closeups (cause I know Ashlee will want to see the detailed elements!!!!) LOL






6 comments:

  1. love this layout! so bright and colorful! great job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies:) I was so glad I grabbed my camera a few years back when she did this! she always said "Mine" instead of "My" so I was sure to add that to the page it is a special one for my dd's book:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Love how bright and cheery it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout totally rocks!! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)