Saturday, August 15, 2009

Monkey Business


Isn't this the cutest lil monkey??? I made this one for a cyberfriend...but you don't know which one!!!! LOL I got the digistamp monkey HERE he was a freebie:) This was a challenge from Steph over at Pieces of Paper for our Online crop today! The Cardstock is Whisper White(I printed the monkey on this), Basic Black and Crushed Curry and the ribbon is Whisper White Grosgrain I used blender pens and Earth Elements Watercolor Crayons to color the lil guy in:) all from Stampin' UP! I had some trouble with the ink mixing in with my colors I'm used to stamping with Basic Black Classic or Stayz On cause they are waterproof. But he's a cutie pie and I know just who I'm sending him to:) OOO and I used yellow Stickles on the Banana:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)