Saturday, August 15, 2009


I took the photo while visiting our local zoo a few weeks ago. I had it printed in B&W and also the same size in Color. Instructions from Katie's challenge was to cut a piece of the color and post it over the B&W. So I did:) I used Whisper White as the Large 8"x10" Base. I then took Basic Black and cut it to 9 3/4:x 7 3/4". Next I mounted my B&W 5x7 photo on 5 1/2"x7 1/2" Crushed Curry. I cut the main flower out of my color photo and used Stampin' Dimensionals to mount it in the exact spot above the b&w focal flower. My last step was to take the photo mounted on the Crushed Curry and put Stampin' Dimensionals around the edge of it and layed it in the center of my Basic Black and Whisper White Mat. All that was left was to sign the finished product and date it:) and I will pick up a black or white minimal frame for it to hang in the main floor bathroom. WOW I feel all like an artist! It's easy you can do it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)