Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Healing...slow but sure

LOl I used to think that was an odd statement. "Slowly, but surely" Now I totally understand it! This foot is healing...very slowly, but it surely is healing:) I'm still on the crutches, but I can put much more pressure on it this week! I just wanted to give a quick update. I don't have any crafts to share right now but I did get a couple new ribbon samplers going over at my Stampspiration blog. These have been so much fun! I will get the last of the 1/4" grosgrain samplers out this week and now have samplers set up for 5/8" grosgrain and 1" double stitched grosgrain:) I just LOVE SU Ribbon! It's great quality and fabulous exclusive colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)