Tuesday, June 24, 2008

do you like these frames?


Please excuse the terrible hair day I'm having...anyhow, I've got to get new glasses(have a drastic change in my prescription so I"m taking that opportunity to get new frames...and I've got these frames picked out for me by my fav tech at our eye office (I'm an employee). She's been doing this for over 20 years and she went right to them...she had me try on about 15 others, but all in the office liked these. I brought them home and have approval by dh, ds, and 3 of the 4 dd's. One dd(9) doesn't like them because of the crossover at the nosepiece. Asking opinions...ya'll have seen my profile photo which is the current frames.

2 comments:

  1. I think they look good. I like them better than the ones from your cricut picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...sorry the pic is so weird..had to take it myself and I'm having a bad hair day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)