Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blessed Marriage:) 16 years!!!

 
I made this for my sweetheart for our anniversary, 16 years of blessed marriage this Friday!  I'm not sure its really complete yet tho....seems to be missing something but figured I'd share anyhow:)

Here is an up close look at the Definition:
and the tag...
I used Cherry Cobbler and Riding Hood Red for the CS base and layer inked with Early Espresso.  I used patterned paper from my stash from a "romantic" collection and the stamp is from SU stamped with Stayz-On Jet Black ink:)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Woohoo! Our is the 18th of September and it will be 18 years.

    Love this card, so gorgeous!! Just love it!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)