Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Baby turned 9 today!!!

I can hardly believe it was 9 years ago that my Baby Girl came into this world:)  She allowed me to share the decorations we made for her party and the cake I made for her party.

This was the scene as you look into the "jungle room".





Celebrations and Hello Kitty Font
Her birthday banner...we pulled colors from the tablecloth for the banner.

The girls and I stamped the napkins with the Fox and Friends stamp set Stampin' UP!

This....is....THE....Cake!
Yes I'm proud of it....and it tasted DELICIOUS!  I'll have to snap a pic of the inside as it was "Zebra Striped" as well!  The first time EVER I made fondant!  I used Cream Cheese Buttercream icing for the "glue" and to make the "grass".  I know its not the greatest ever cake, but for me it was my best ever!  So bear with me while I brag on it!

1 comment:

  1. This is all adorable! Sorry I missed your notice about changing your blog name, I just found you again and am following again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)