Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthdays and Babies!

WOW April is gonna be a busy baby and birthday card making month!  These are for a great friend with a birthday and another great friend that recently had a baby girl and we finally get to see them and give them their gift!  I have another great friend that just had a baby girl yesterday!  I have three or four other birthdays this month as well!  WOWEE!!!!  I'm finally posting a few things for ya'll:)

I used Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink CS, Melon Mambo ink and the Well Scripted Stamp Set all SU the clip is SU as well as the rhinestones.  The flower paper is from my stash:)  I used white taffta ribbon SU as well:)  I also met a challenge over at Just a Spark:)


Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette Cardstocks.  Regal Rose Ink and the retired SU DSP and SU Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon.  I added three lil rhinestones at the top and popped up the sentiment Welcome Baby SU stamp inside the frame stamp from the NEW form the 2011-2012 Catalog Preview: Four Frames Stamp Set.  I used my new SU Decorative Label Punch.
  This card also works out to be in a challenge at Just a Spark:)

And our gift bag for the new baby:) My 13yo DD helped with the tissue paper.

We used a Small Thermal Tote from Thirty-One as our gift bag.

1 comment:

  1. Good to "see" you again! We have missed you! I love, love these cards! So darn cute and that bag! Great great work!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)