Saturday, March 12, 2011

A LO, Yep for reals!

I actually made a LO today!  Can you believe it? 

I made this LO using the Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Ribbon and Buttons from the SU Sale-a-bration!  I also added some retired wide pink ribbon as well.  It met the RRRRRibbon Challenge at Just a Spark, the SU challenge and the Messy RRRRibbon Challenge at Peices of Paper.  I just LOVE this photo of my dd and her lil pal.  Her lil friend is moving soon and I'm glad I was able to snap this photo of the two of them together for her album:)

And the close ups: (yep Ashlee I remembered)

the RRRibbon

and

The buttons:)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome picture and fantastic layout! I love what you did with the ribbon!! Great, great job!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)