Friday, January 7, 2011

Challenge Sketch LO - GYSO 1

I did this LO with photos from my trip to Arizona this past August.  The sketch sure lent itself to my Bisbee photos.   
GetYourSketchOn #1

The "B" on the mountain in the middle circle is the "Bisbee B" that really is on the mountain!  I added a small amount of journaling at the bottom after I took the photo.  I used Sahara Sand,Cajun Craze, and Pacific Point Cardstocks (Stampin' UP!) and the Patterned paper is Blueberry Crisp DSP from Stampin' UP!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout! I really love your bold use of color, and your photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) I took the paper colors from the photos...I loved my trip to AZ and the colors there are soooo vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow look at those photos. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and awesome pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Bisbee:) It is such a fun town. Your layout is perfect for the pictures!! Thanks for joining us at GYSO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an interesting place! My sis lives in Tombstone and her sil lives in Bisbee:) It's soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout! I wanted to do this one, but couldn't get my act together. I love your choice of colors, awesoeme pictures! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)