Thursday, October 14, 2010

Post It Note Holders

As ya'll know I'm doing a shopping night next month and I am making some items to try to sell to raise some money for My Dad's church's Christian School.  Soooo....here is today's contribution to my table!

These three are all the same and I didn't grab a pic but inside there are sunflowers on the post it notes:)
I used Summer Sun CS(ret) Whisper White CS punched with the Scalloped Circle punch, Real Red, Old Olive and Basic Black inks, Old Olive Ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets and the Scalloped Trim Edge Punch.  The ladybug is from the Perfect Match stamp set.

For this one I started with a base of More Mustard CS, The patterned paper is a retired DSP from either Autumn of 08 or 09.   I used the Ticket Corner punch on the first layer then I punched a scalloped circle with the dsp and mounted the Give Thanks stamp from the Happy Blessings (retired set) which I stamped on Baja Breeze CS stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink.  I used Chocolate Chip ribbon threaded thru the Jumbo Antique Brass Eyelets.
Again I used More Mustard CS as my base and the retired autumn DSP for the layer used the same punches and colors of cs and ink and ribbon and eyelets.  The leaf stamp is from the Perfect Match stamp set.

And yes you guessed it!  More Mustard CS, same DSP and other CS and ribbon and eyelets but this time I used the pumpkin from the Happy Blessings (ret set) and stamped it in Pumpkin Pie ink:)

2 comments:

  1. I love them both!! Great job, per usual! You will make some good money for your Dad's church!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I hope you raise lots of money for the school! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)