1. This one isn't "finished" I'm not sure but feels like it needs something...
2. This one I've added tabs to make a "Holiday Planner" pocket sized,
3. This one is another small composition book and made it into a sermon notes notebook.
4. Another small composition book red and white motif with Notes on the front.
5. This one is a large composition book. I added the ribbon to make it more "journal" like.
Now I hope I don't regret asking Opinions...but I do need HONEST answers here....I'm involved in a Shopping Fundraiser for my dad's church's school....Long story short I'll have a table there with my daughter running it selling items we've handmade....here are a few altered composition notebooks I've been working on...PLEASE tell me what you think...if you think they can sell?!?