Friday, October 29, 2010

Legal Pad Covers/Pen Holders

Here are some Mini Legal Pad covers and pen holders.  I am going to make some pens to match the covers to put with each one. 


These are both made with a base of Always Artichoke CS(SU) and Patterned paper from my  Christmas/Winter stash.
both of these inside look like this:


The green one is a Base of Always Artichoke (SU) CS and the outer layer is a piece of patterned paper from my Christmas/Winter Stash.  The blue one is Not Quite Navy CS(SU) and a layer of more of my Christmas/Winter Stash.
and their insides look like this:


The Red is a base of Real Red Textured CS (SU and a layer of retired DSP (SU), The blue is a piece of CS from my stash and Patterned paper layer from my Christmas/Winter stash.

and their insides look like this:

and the last one:
Has a starting base of Always Artichoke CS and a layer of Greenhouse Gala DSP punched down both sides with the Scalloped Trim Edge Punch all from SU.  I used some orange stickles to highlight the orange in the DSP.

and it's inside:
the stip of DSP is the other side of the one on the front.


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome job, I love them all! Especially the one with the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I hope you do well at the fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)