Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scalloped Square Sandwiches Anyone?!?

This is the scene from my crafty table~~ stacks and stacks of scalloped square fabric sandwiches.....

Here is another view:

and then another...
I am making four more of the scalloped square rag quilt bags for my Mommy:)  Well one for her the others are gifts she is giving away...I think their gonna be cute:)
here are a couple laid out:



All the scalloped squares were cut in my Big Shot and Clear Scalloped Square Bigz Die from Stampin' UP!

I'll post the finished bags when I get them sewn:)  I'm praying tomorrow will be finishing these up:)




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of fabric! Best of luck tomorrow. It will be such fun to see the bags after seeing just the piles of squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although it is lunch.. I think I'll pass on the sandwiches. Just not taste. LOL Wow that is a lot of fabric!!!! Good Luck in getting them done. I love the colors and can't wait to see them finished. Get a sewing GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)