Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Doin' Cartwheels!!!

...because I did two more LO's!  Can you even believe it?!?  I'm workin my way thru that STACK of pictures that York sent right out to me!  I used a this Pagemaps Sketch as my starting point:

sketch from april pagemaps

"Cartwheels"
and a close up of the title:) special for Ashlee:)

"Cartwheels"  popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals:)  I cut the little green flowers out of another sheet of printed paper I had in my stash from pre SU days and stickled them and popped them up with Dimensionals too:)  I used the TopNote Die to make the journaling items:)  The patterned paper is from my pre SU stash and the Cardstock is Green Galore and Pretty in Pink.

The 2nd LO is based on the same sketch for one of my other dd's books:)

and the closeup:




This LO was also patterned paper from pre SU stash.  The Cardstock is SU Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore.  I used some cute little "skittles" from my stash to embellish:) Top Note die was used again to make these journaling tabs.  I popped up the title with Stampin' Dimensionals.




2 comments:

  1. I love those layouts and the dimensional letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those dimensional letters too. Look at you go!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)