Friday, March 19, 2010

WOW! Thanks Joyce!!!!

I am honored!  My friend Joyce at "Joy of Scrapping" has chosen me and my blog for an award.  Thank you Joyce!


 

The rules for this award are to tell 7 things about myself and then to pass it to 15 bloggers.

Here are my 7 Things

1. I am saved by the blood and thankful for the grace and mercy I receive from my Lord and Saviour.
2. I am married to the bestest ever sweetheart!!!!

3. I am Momma to five blessings who are growing up waaaayyy too fast!

4. I am a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator and I Love What I DO!
 
5. I've been scrapping for 13+ years


6. I've been blessed with GREAT friends thru my scrappin' and stampin'!

7. I have a black thumb. (yes ink is part of it!  LOL but I can't grow a plant for nothin!)


My 15 picks in no particular order ~ (click on names to visit their sites)

1. Ashlee @ Ashlee Scraps

2. Katie @ Creations by K8

3. Liz @ Marigolds Craft Page

4. Brit @ Stampin' Right

5. Jen @ Many Blessings, Busy Life

6. Beth @ The Stories of A to Z

7. Missy @ Papertreats

8. Shirley(Okie) @ Okieladybug's Scrap N More

9. Lori @ Sentimental Xpressions

10. Mary @ CrazyMaryNSC

11. Crystal @ Scrap Candy Designs

12. Gretchen @ Gretchen Barron

13. Judi @ Judi Carpenter Stamps

14. Jackie @ Sonshine & Lollipops

15. Melissa @ The Profound Brunette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)