Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Couple of TY Cards:)

I always try to be courteous and send a TY note sometimes I get behind and wow have I started to finally catch up these are number 7 and 8 just since the beginning of March:)  Sorry for the picture quality lately this time of year is terrible for lighting and I also just realized I had a setting messed up on my camera.  Hopefully newer pics will be even better:) 

This card base is Very Vanilla, layered with Real Red and a scrap piece of Sending Love DSP.  I did a simple knot using the satin Real Red ribbon.  The layered edges were punched with the Scallop Trim Edge punch available thru the end of this month with Saleabration!  I used Pretty in Pink CS and Chocolate Chip ink for the sentiment from the Very Thankful stamp set, and punched it using the Modern Label punch. 


This card base is also Very Vanilla.  I layered a scrap of Cottage Wall DSP and a scrap of Old Olive CS using the Scallop Trim Edge Punch and added a simple knot using the Satin Old Olive Ribbon.  The sentiment is stamped in Chocoalte Chip Ink and is from the Very Thankful stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)