Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finished my 1st Big Shot Rag Quilt Bag!

Remember that Scallop Square Die I was soooo psyched about???  Here is my first project made with it!

I cut the squares with the Scallop Square die!  I'm sooooo excited about this bag!  I picked out the fabric today and it is sooooo me!  Hard to see in the pics but its a dark chocolate brown with a few pale blues/turquoises in the prints...I mae a few mistakes along the way but I love it! NOTE:  The big brown button was from my Grandmother's Button jar!  And the thread was from her stash too!  I'm so thankful that I was blessed with the GREATEST Grandmother ever!  and that my Aunt made sure I got her sewing items.  I spent hours sewing with Grandma growing up.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)