Friday, January 1, 2010

Announcement!!!!!!

ANNOUNCING!!!!!!



We've started Just A Spark a new forum for all your craftiness! We're ready to share ideas, have challenges, classes, tutorials, and more! There are soo many ideas that we have for our new site and we can't wait to build a community of crafters to share them with! There's so many places on the web from forums, message boards & social networking sites - and they all have some great things going on. There's always been a thing or two missing for us & we've always hoped that there would be some way...just some way....to combine them all! That's when it hit us - well, why don't WE! That's how Just A Spark was born - a place with a little bit of everything to spark your creative soul!



I'm enjoying my crafting time when I have it!  I have been swamped with Christmas lately and ya'll have seen a bunch!  Now it's time to get back to my roots!  Layouts!  and Cards!  and Stampin'!  All around crafting:)  Some sewing thrown in here and there too!  I couldn't wait to share with ya'll the start of this new adventure that Ashlee and I are sooo excited about!  This doesn't mean that I"m leaving any of my current forums just that I am adding this one and hope you will too!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)