Thursday, December 24, 2009

Packaging:) picture heavy!



My dd holding the huge basket of over 40 sour cream containers the kids and I made this afternoon using retired CS from SU Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red



Here is one of the gift baskets I made today for our Church staff.  You can't tell but there is a cup and a tile coaster in there too:)



Here are two more Lg containers of Cinnamon Hot Cocoa I needed to carry along with cards to hand out at church tonight:) labels made using Chocolate Chip CS and I designed and printed labeling.



Goodie Baskets for the guys at dh's shop:) found these cute lill wire mesh baskets while out shopping the other day and just added all the goodies tied a ribbon and name tag to each one:)



goodies for other baskets yet to be put together:)



inside the goodie baskets look similar to this:) 


I think they turned out pretty neat for a bunch of guys:)



Label I designed and printed for my Cinnamon Hot Cocoa Packets:)



and on the back I typed out directions for use:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)