Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Card and topper idea


Card I made for my MIL to give with her gift baskets. 
Old Olive CS, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Mistletoe Ribbon, shimmer mist (I made using rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint) and the Short & Sweet stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink.  Inside is a pop up tree also made from Old Olive CS and shimmer mist. Didn't get a pic of that sorry:(

Here are a couple of bag toppers I made this evening.  Sorry for pics being a bit off I was trying to take a quick pic to share with ya'll...I'll have better ones when I get the majority of the toppers finished these were a couple trial ideas:)


Real Red and Chocolate Chip CS, Christmas Jingle DSP,
 and printed out my label on the computer :)

\
Old Olive and Chocolate Chip CS, Christmas Jingle DSP and
printed out my own label on the computer.


1 comment:

  1. love your toppers and the card is beautiful! the embossing is just perfect! hope you have a very merry Christmas! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)