Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Organizer:)


Front





Back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the Organizer I used Small Open End Whisper White Envelopes in my organizer to hold lists and/or money. Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock along with the Christmas Cocoa DSP were used for pages and for the covers Front and Back I used the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit. I also used the Top Note Die, Scalloped Edge Punch, Eyelet Edge PUnch as well as the Round Tab Punch. I used some chipboard I had on hand for the covers and my binding tool and o wires for binding the book. I used Real Red Polka Dot & Mistletoe Ribbons to decorate the binding.




2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous project! such a great idea and so beautiful too! just love all the papers you used! fantastic job! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much crystal:) I needed that today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)