Thursday, September 17, 2009

Studio J getting some tlc:)

Studio J:)  Still in progress but cleaned up:)

My main desk/workspace:)


My ink storage at the moment:)


some of my "stash" of patterned paper and cs non Stampin' UP!


SU Designer Series Paper:)


SU CS this is an older pic racks in same spot but the clutter is moved away from it a bit:)  YAY and I've refilled the empty spots:)  LOL


My Big Shot Stuff Storage:)  This was a CD Rack I picked up at a thrift store for $1 with some altering it holds my dies and my texture plates as well as the platforms and plates:)  Embossing folders are at the moment in that clear container with a green lid...was a container for dishwasher tabs:)

Have been meaning to get some cleaning up done and share pics...sorry not my best pics and its not all done yet but its getting workable again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)