Monday, September 21, 2009

Creative Twist "Classic Movie" Challenge


Here is my LO for the Classic Movie Challenge at Creative Twist


I used Ballet Blue CS as my base and 3 1/4" squares of DSP from Sale-a-Bration09 run thru my Big Shot using the SU Exclusive Texture Plates set to give it the "quilted" effect.  I used the Top Note die to make the corners for my pic of the cover of the movie and the brackets around my journaling are also pieces from the Top Note Die.  I used my Stampin' Write Basic Black Journaling Pen for the journaling:)

Here are some closeups of other parts its very hard to see the texture of the "quilted" pieces in the pics.



1 comment:

  1. Love the way you added texture to your "quilt" squares, Jenny! (I love this movie, too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)