Monday, August 17, 2009

Peeking Allowed!

Here is the card I made for the Practical Scrappers Challenge of using scraps!
I used Regal Rose and Rose Red Cardstock and Rose Red ink and Ribbon the recently retired DSP Raspberry Tart. The flower was from another project and matched perfectly:) the rhinestone was from my stash leftover and I used the Oval All stamp set and punched it out using the Scalloped Oval punch from SU. All these items were scraps! which is good cause I keep all scraps!

This one is my first ever Tri Shutter Card! I made this for the All about Folds challenge at Creative Twist!


For this card I used Old Olive Cardstock as the base. The sentiments were stamped using Thoughts and Prayers stamp set with Riding Hood Red (ret) ink. I used Pink Pirouette CS and Bella Rose DSP (both retired) all from SU. I used a paper piercer with the template from the SU mat set and I also used a bit of diamond stickles to highlight the flowers on the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)