Monday, August 31, 2009

Creative Twist "Based on a Book" Challenge

Christina gave us (Creative Twist Design Team) a challenge to use a Book(title or quote) as our inspiration for a project.

I used the quote "I love you to the Moon and back" from Sam Mc Bratney's "Guess How Much I Love You"  I used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue SU Cardstock; the moon is from Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge, SU Top Note Die (Big Shot) Androgyne font (d/l) using SCAL for the title.  I used a Gelly Roll Clear Star glitter pen.  The moon's texture is the Spots and Dots CB Embossing folder.

More pics for a closer look:)



4 comments:

  1. I love this book! That moon is very cool-I need to look at that Cricut cart again to see what is on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks scrappy~! I love that book too! I always forget about the optional buttons on GS...its chock full of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...not only is this one of my favs as well but it brings me back to some sweet memories....lovely job~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful book title to use with that sweet photo! I really love the way you added texture to the moon diecut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)