Saturday, August 1, 2009

3 LO's and a Clipboard!

Front
back

LOL ok so I can't show off my LO's just yet one is for Practical Scrappers Design Team very first ever challenge!!! and 2 are for the Scrapsketch Creative Team:) But I love them...they all have meaningful memories on them:) Ok and I can show you the clipboard....keep in mind I don't know if I'm "done" with it...but here it is front and back:) I used the recently retired Rockabilly DSP , Real Red and Kiwi Kiss(ret) CS and Basic Black and Whisper White Ribbon all from SU the clipboard I've had just laying around for years:)

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the clipboard. Those papers are just yummy!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kim:) I love them! got lots of compliments on it at camp:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)