Monday, July 20, 2009

6 cards:)





I finished up 6 cards and a LO this weekend! I can't post the LO yet as its not released over at Scrapsketch.com Here are the cards:) The minis were just some Very Vanilla CS stamped with the Elegant TY stamp and the envies are the mini scalloped envie die:) made with SAB DSP and Tea Party DSP. Inks on those are Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Orchid Opulence and Bashful Blue.
This one is based on a color pallete I saw on a dress at church:) The base is Whisper White, then I used Chocolate Chip with Versamark and the Circle Circus Stamp set. Then Certainly Celery with Chocolate Chip Ink and Circle Circus stamps. Then I used Gable Green and the Chocolate Chip Ink with Elegant Thank You stamp and the scalloped edge punch. Ribbon is Chocolate Chip grosgrain.
This one is springy lookin I think...I used Whisper White, and Bashful Blue Cardstocks, SAB DSP, Oval All Stamp Set, Scalloped Oval punch and Whisper White Ribbon grosgrain and the bashful blue cs is embossed with the exclusive texture plates with the bigshot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)