Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks Steph and Jackie:)


from Jackie and Stephanie:) Thanks to these Rockin' Girls!!! and I'll pass it along to:
Lori
AshleeM
Katie
Christina
Melissa
Lisa
Liz


There are a couple rules for this blog award, here they are:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you for this award (so I would like to thank Stephanie Vaughn for this award!! THANKS GIRL!!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog (that's next!!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you (did that above!)
4. Name 7 things about you that people might find interesting (I will do that below, I promise!)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers (only 7???)
6. Post links to the people you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs of the people you nominate

OK.... here are the 7 things about me that people might find interesting...
1. I am in love with my sweetheart!!! :]
2. I'd love to travel to see the country.
3. I love to stamp and scrap!
4. I am addicted to paper and ink!
5. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream!
6. I scrap in a cave!
7. I am happiest when I'm right with the LORD! :]
Nominations:
Lori
AshleeM
Katie
Christina
Melissa
Lisa
Liz


I nominate:
Lori
AshleeM
Katie
Christina
Melissa
Lisa
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)