Friday, May 15, 2009

My first Scrapsketch Creative Team LOs:)


I used Real Red textured CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Ski Slope DSP. The Angel was made using Paper Doll Dress Up with my Cricut Expression. Whisper White for her dress and some metallic gold I had in my stash for her wings, halo, belt and shoes. Her hair is Chocolate Chip CS and the face is stamped in Basic Black SU ink using a Peachy Keen face stamp. This was my first LO for the Scrapsketch Creative Team is based on sketch # 68.

This LO I used PP and CS from my stash, sorry no idea where I got it all...have alot of stash that wasn't divided by company:( My dd helped with this LO it was for her pics so she was sooo excited! Hence the scribbly stickles....but it was made with love and she loves it too! This was for sketch # 67 at scrapsketch and was my 2nd LO for the Creative Team:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)