Saturday, May 30, 2009

I got this idea from Katie over at Pieces of Paper she's also on the CT for Scrapsketch with me:) Thanks Katie!!



I used Rose Red Cardstock for the base of the card, then layered regular kitchen aluminum foil embossed using the Flourish SU Exclusive Textures Plate then wiped on Rose Red Craft Ink and then wiped it back off using a tissue leaving the ink to settle in the little "divets" for lack of a better term:) I then layered a piece of Raspberry Tart DSP and Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon. Then I stamped the "Oval All" Thank You onto Regal Rose Cardstock using the Rose Red Ink. I then used the Scallped Oval punch to shape it and adhered to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)