Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beautiful Wedding

The girls and I just got home a bit ago from a wedding of a dear young lady from our church. I was asked to do some snapshots of the ceremony and reception as well as cut a few letters for the decorations to help out a dear friend in their decorations.
I don't have their permission to show the pictures in full so I will show you a blurred version of one of the photos...it was sooo pretty! I did not do any of the decorating nor was I their photographer...just a church member who loves the family. I just did some cutting using the Storybook Cartridge and it was used on the decorations. My hat is off to those who did all the hard work!!! They did a great job!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)