Sunday, May 3, 2009

65 ?'s You might not have been asked before...

Got this from Melissa's blog:) I learned a bit about her so I thought ya'll might enjoy getting to know a bit about me:)

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...you know the rules. tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
white

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
OH YEAH!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Try to have ready the night before, not always tho!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Frustrated, a bit frightened and knowing I need to trust the LORD with all these!

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My pen holder on this mess of a desk area.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
That my big dog escaped but came back and 2 people came in our fence to fix a problem we'd had for 4 years, just out of the blue! Odd I know!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet...it is morning yet tho!

9. What are you craving right now?
PEACE

10. Do you floss?
Yes, but not as much as I should

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
ColeSlaw

12. Are you emotional?
LOL, you have to ask???

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Many Many Times!! I'm a homeschooling mom!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick! Biting gives me brain freeze!

15. Do you like your hair?
On good hair days, yes!
16.Do you like yourself?
Most of the time!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes, as long as my husband was able to come along.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Lil D's collar jinglin from his tags. The keyboard as I type and the hummmm of the computers in the office.

19. Were your parents strict?
Not too strict...they let me make my own decisions for the most part.

20. Would you go sky diving?
NO!!!!!!! I don't even do roller coasters!

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Oh yeah!!! the Kroger brand is my fave!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Hmmm...the Lord Jesus HE's my favorite celebrity!

23. Do you rent movies often?
Sometimes...Redbox with a free code is fab!

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Uh, the sun coming thru the windows...i'm in the office...less sparkly than my cave!

25. How many countries have you visited?
Well I live here in the USA and I've been to Canada.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
No, too nervous I'd get caught!
27. Ever been on a train?
Does the one at the zoo and Dollywood count??

28. Brown or white eggs?
Prefer Brown fresh eggs, but usually the store bought white.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes I do:)

30. Do you use chapstick?
Sometimes...usually carmex tho/

31. Do you own a gun?
Myself no, my husband yes.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
For hair??? I do for my girls. Oh...eating Nopers!

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My sweetheart and if he's feeling better I'll be with my church family this evening.

34. Are you too forgiving?
Uh, NO. I should be.

35. Ever been in love?
YES I still am!!!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Praying for me:) Ok self centered huh? But I know she will!

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Don't like em...prefer to not have them again!

38. Last time you cried?
Hmmm almost this morning. Yesterday for sure!

39. What was the last question you asked?
So, Dr. What do I need to do for this new complication for my sweetie's surgery?

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall, the colors the scents...

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nopers

42. Are you sarcastic?
Hmm...English is my 2nd language...


43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Huh???

44. Ever walked into a wall?
LOL you have to ask??? then you don't know me! Happens a lot!

45. Favorite color?
Lots of them...I lean toward Reds a lot tho.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yup!

47. Is your hair curly?
Naturally frizzy...today is straight...LOVE my flat iron!

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Blanks.

49. Do looks matter?
To me? I try not to let it be an issue.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Cheater for what??? I know I am supposed to forgive 70 x 7

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Not now that my sweetie and I are married...now when we dated...PHEW!

52. Do you like your life right now
I love life...now the side effects of it...not so much!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Only when I'm sick.

54. Can you handle the truth?
You bet! Don't always like it but I appreciate it when I'm told the truth!

55. Do you have good vision?
Uh, I did till the last few years...

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Sadly, I do dislike more than 3 people

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Too much!

58. The last person you held hands with?
My sweetheart:)

59. What are you wearing?
Aqua Blue top, tan skirt covered in brown flowers with aqua blue shadows, barefoot:)

60.What is your favorite animal?
Dachshunds...stubborn like me!

61. Where was your profile picture taken?
Hmmm...at home I think

62. Can you hula hoop?
LOL not today my back is out!

63. Do you have a job?
Paying job??? I'm a wife to the bestest husband and he's battling cancer, homeschooling mom to five children, housework, scrapbooking Creative Team Member...Stampin' UP! Demo(that one pays:) a bit when I actually work at it:)

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Food...gotta feed 7 people:)

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Hmmm not that I remember. Have sent a child thru a window when I locked myself out of the house once!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)