Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 09 Layout


This is my first lo in like forever!!!!!!! I taught a "shaped lo" class tonight over at Just Buggin...this is my take on the Shaped LO idea. There are sooo many ideas with this technique. I used So Saffron and Old Olive Cardstock from SU. The PP is from the Sale-a-Bration packet SU. I inked the Old Olive with Summer Sun ink (thanks Lisa for that idea!!!) I cut the flowers from the Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge on my Cricut Expression. I cut the kids pics with a 2" circle punch and Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the kids flowers:) The leaves are made by folding a strip of Old Olive cs in 1/2 and using my Scalloped Oval Punch (SU) then unfolding and inking...the score line make the perfect "vein" and the scallops make a cute leaf edge...the inking makes it look soooo real! (thanks again Lisa!)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)