Monday, January 19, 2009

The Paper Racks Pics Finally!






I finally took pics of the new paper racks I got from 2SC (my LSS) that just went out of business...they are all loaded up and ready to go:) The "rounder" has 48 slots perfect for all 48 SU Colors! And the Rolling one has one side of shelves and hooks perfect for my stamps and other side paper racks for my SU Neutrals and DSP. The other two racks are filled with my non SU patterned papers by color and also by themes...one of these also houses my non SU cardstock by color. :) Promised I'd post these!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Jenny, you are soooooooo lucky. Love all the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the store closed But I am HAPPY for U.. WOW WOW WOW I need them.. I want them.. I Love them..LOLOLOL
    OO I Loves U too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Duck! I wish I had that kind of storage, Heck I wish I had that kind of room...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)