Sunday, August 10, 2008

We're back home!!!!!!!

We had a BLAST at KJ Camp! What a great time visitin with "old" friends and making new friends! And most of all growing in the LORD! We had soooo much fun! Lots of great pics and will try to post some here later. I posted my decorations and signs and banners in the August Challenge Check in thread.... http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2678091&mpage=11 Hope this link works. I just didn't want to take the time right now to post them over here. LOL I'm feelin a bit tired yet...LOL wouldn't know why!?! Ok, I'm off for now almost time for church and don't want to miss the services. I have one sick this am so I'm watching the services from our church in TN when we lived there. They have live streaming services online! YAY! I don't have to miss a service even tho I can't be at our church. I will be at ours tonight and my dh will be home with H. Gotta go! Thanks for checkin in and a special thanks to Mary who has been so faithful to post comments! I am encouraged by your comments Mary! Just haven't had time to comment back yet! Please know I appreciate them!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by @ studio j today! Please leave a comment:)